DOE has released Amendment No. 02 to the FY19 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research FOA (DE-FOA-0001913). The following changes are incorporated with the amendment:
The following changes were incorporated with Amendment 0002:
- Title of NEET-2 workscope changed to "Advanced Sensor and Instrumentation Technology (NEET-2)".
- POC changes for workscopes RC-9.1, and 9.2, NE-2 and MS-NE-3.
- Clarify that NSUF workscopes can be for a 7-year duration.
- Figure E-1. Process for NSUF Applications updated on Page 107.
- FC-1.1, FC-2.2, FC-5, FC-6, MS-FC-1, IRP-NE-1, IRP-NEAMS-1, and IRP-FC-1 have been removed from the funding opportunity announcement.
- The R&D funding estimate in Part II, Section B has changed to $36 million
- The R&D estimated number of projects in Part II, Section D.1 has changed to 45.
- References to IRPs have been removed.
- Clarification that the Initial Statement of Work and Final Statement of Work are not shared with technical peer reviewers.
Click here for the amended FOA.