DOE-NE has released the FY 2021 CINR and Scientific Infrastructure FOAs. Copies of the FOAs can be found below and at grants.gov:
The https://proposals.inl.gov site is currently experiencing an unexpected outage. Due to this outage, NSUF LOIs will be accepted using an alternate submission method using a Fedramp certified version of Box.com. Refer to the FOA for specific instructions on how to submit NSUF LOIs.
Please submit NSUF LOIs well before the deadline to allow for troubleshooting any technical issues with the box.com upload.
DOE-NE intends to amend the CINR FOA on September 17, 2020 with further clarification on pre-application submittal instructions.
Additional resources include:
Please be aware of these important deadlines:
- Letter of Intent (Mandatory only for NSUF Applications) - Due Date: September 16, 2020 at 7 p.m. ET
- R&D/NSUF Pre-Applications (Mandatory) - Due Date: September 30, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Scientific Infrastructure Support Applications - Due Date: November 12, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- NSUF Preliminary Statement of Work - Due Date: November 12, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- NSUF Final Statement of Work - Due Date: January 22, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Full R&D Applications - Due Date: February 11, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. ET