DOE has released amendments for the FY 2021 CINR and infrastructure FOAs with additional information about proposal submittal instructions. The amendment includes the following changes for both documents.
1. Removes references to the DOE-ID resource page and replaces those references with information at neup.gov.
2. Removes note about an anticipated modification on September 17, 2020.
3. Note added that neup.gov's submission site will be available beginning on September 23, 2020 to accept applications.
4. Restores links throughout the FOA to documents and informational resources available on neup.gov.
FY 2021 CINR FOA (DE-FOA-0002361, Amendment 001)
FY 2021 Scientific Infrastructure for Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research FOA (DE-FOA-0002362, Amendment 001)
The CINR application submission site will become available on September 23, 2020 to accept pre-applications.
Although the site may look accessible, you may not be able to log-in before September 23.
Due to policy changes, passwords to existing accounts must be reset. To reset your password, use the 'Forgot Password' link on the proposal site. If this is unsuccessful, please contact email@example.com for a password reset.
New passwords must meet the following minimum standards:
- Minimum length 8 characters
- Must contain at least two numbers
- Must contain at least one lowercase character
- Must contain at least one uppercase character
- Must contain at least one special character (-+_!@#$%^&*.,?~)
Updated support materials for both FOAs are available at neup.gov.