DOE has released amendments for the FY 2021 Infrastructure FOA with additional information about proposal submittal instructions.
FY 2021 Scientific Infrastructure for Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research FOA (DE-FOA-0002362, Amendment 001)
Applications are due November 12, 2020.
Due to policy changes, passwords to existing accounts must be reset. To reset your password, use the 'Forgot Password' link on the proposal site. If this is unsuccessful, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a password reset.New passwords must meet the following minimum standards:
- Minimum length 8 characters
- Must contain at least two numbers
- Must contain at least one lowercase character
- Must contain at least one uppercase character
- Must contain at least one special character (-+_!@#$%^&*.,?~)
Updated support materials for the FOA are available at neup.gov.