Notable changes include:
- Workscope overview table was updated to exclude duplicate workscopes.
- Clarification on Part III, Section A that:
- All applications must originate from the lead institution
- All lead PIs must have an active account in the neup.gov submittal system.
- All collaborators must be listed on the application form with complete information. Failure to secure participation from collaborators or list them correctly may result in dismissal.
- New statement in Part IV, Section B that DOE reserves the right to dismiss applications after initial review if the application does not have enough information to adequately judge technical merit.
- Clarification to the Benefits of Collaboration document requirements that the document is only optional if there is a single principal investigator with no Co-PIs or collaborators.
- Clarification on budget justifications that they are required for the lead institution and all sub-awardees.
- Multiple updates to Federal and Technical Points of Contact in Appendix A and Appendix B.
A copy can be found here.