DOE-NE Releases the Integrated University Program (IUP) Scholarship and Fellowship Support Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA): DE-FOA-0002265
October 15, 2020
This FOA is to award multiple cooperative agreements to accredited United States (U.S.) two- and four-year colleges and universities to receive and administer scholarship and fellowship funding—provided through the IUP and as administered by the Department of Energy, Office of Nuclear Energy (DOE-NE)—on behalf of selected students attending those institutions.
The application process will be open continuously for the 10-year cycle of this FOA.
IUP University FOA DE-FOA-0002265 Amendment 1
Submit an Application
DOE-NE Releases Amendments for FY 2021 CINR & Infrastructure FOA and Proposal Submittal Instructions
September 18, 2020
DOE has released amendments for the FY 2021 CINR and infrastructure FOAs with additional information about proposal submittal instructions. The amendment includes the following changes for both documents.
1. Removes references to the DOE-ID resource page and replaces those references with information at neup.gov.
2. Removes note about an anticipated modification on September 17, 2020.
3. Note added that neup.gov's submission site will be available beginning on September 23, 2020 to accept applications.
4. Restores links throughout the FOA to documents and informational resources available on neup.gov.
FY 2021 CINR FOA (DE-FOA-0002361, Amendment 001)
FY 2021 Scientific Infrastructure for Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research FOA (DE-FOA-0002362, Amendment 001)
Additional resources include:
Please be aware of these important deadlines:
- Letter of Intent (Mandatory only for NSUF Applications) - Due Date: September 16, 2020 at 7 p.m. ET
- R&D/NSUF Pre-Applications (Mandatory) - Due Date: September 30, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Scientific Infrastructure Support Applications - Due Date: November 12, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- NSUF Preliminary Statement of Work - Due Date: November 12, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- NSUF Final Statement of Work - Due Date: January 22, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Full R&D Applications - Due Date: February 11, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. ET