|January 13, 2021|
Notable changes include:
- Workscope overview table was updated to exclude duplicate workscopes.
- Clarification on Part III, Section A that:
- All applications must originate from the lead institution
- All lead PIs must have an active account in the neup.gov submittal system.
- All collaborators must be listed on the application form with complete information. Failure to secure participation from collaborators or list them correctly may result in dismissal.
- New statement in Part IV, Section B that DOE reserves the right to dismiss applications after initial review if the application does not have enough information to adequately judge technical merit.
- Clarification to the Benefits of Collaboration document requirements that the document is only optional if there is a single principal investigator with no Co-PIs or collaborators.
- Clarification on budget justifications that they are required for the lead institution and all sub-awardees.
- Multiple updates to Federal and Technical Points of Contact in Appendix A and Appendix B.
A copy can be found here.
|1/13/2021 12:00 AM|
|October 22, 2020|
DOE has released amendments for the FY 2021 Infrastructure FOA with additional information about proposal submittal instructions.
FY 2021 Scientific Infrastructure for Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research FOA (DE-FOA-0002362, Amendment 001)
Applications are due November 12, 2020.
Due to policy changes, passwords to existing accounts must be reset. To reset your password, use the 'Forgot Password' link on the proposal site. If this is unsuccessful, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a password reset.New passwords must meet the following minimum standards:
- Minimum length 8 characters
- Must contain at least two numbers
- Must contain at least one lowercase character
- Must contain at least one uppercase character
- Must contain at least one special character (-+_!@#$%^&*.,?~)
Updated support materials for the FOA are available at neup.gov.
|10/22/2020 12:00 AM|
|October 15, 2020|
This FOA is to award multiple cooperative agreements to accredited United States (U.S.) two- and four-year colleges and universities to receive and administer scholarship and fellowship funding—provided through the IUP and as administered by the Department of Energy, Office of Nuclear Energy (DOE-NE)—on behalf of selected students attending those institutions.
Applications are due December 2, 2020. Copies of the FOA can be found below and at NEUP.gov
IUP University FOA DE-FOA-0002265
Submit an Application
The selection of students to receive scholarships and fellowships through the program will occur via a separate DOE-NE process. The FY 2020 IUP Scholarship and Fellowship Requests for Applications were released on, September 30, 2020.
For more information on both announcements please visit NEUP.gov
|10/15/2020 12:00 AM|
|September 30, 2020|
The Department of Energy's (DOE) Office of Nuclear Energy (NE) today announced two new Requests for Applications (RFAs) for the Integrated University Program (IUP) seeking applicants for undergraduate scholarships and graduate-level fellowships in nuclear energy-related fields.
Scholarships are $7,500 for one year. The maximum award for a fellowship is $52,000 per year for three years, with an additional one-time $5,000 allotment to fund travel to a minimum 10-week internship at DOE, a DOE national laboratory or other designated facility.
Applications are due on January 28, 2021 and must be submitted using the online submittal system found at neup.gov. NE intends to notify award recipients in spring 2021.
FY 2020 Scholarship RFA
FY 2020 Fellowship RFA
Submit an Application
|9/30/2020 12:00 AM|
|September 22, 2020||Yes|
|9/22/2020 12:00 AM|
|September 3, 2020|
DOE-NE has released the FY 2021 CINR and Scientific Infrastructure FOAs. Copies of the FOAs can be found below and at grants.gov:
The https://proposals.inl.gov site is currently experiencing an unexpected outage. Due to this outage, NSUF LOIs will be accepted using an alternate submission method using a Fedramp certified version of Box.com. Refer to the FOA for specific instructions on how to submit NSUF LOIs.
Please submit NSUF LOIs well before the deadline to allow for troubleshooting any technical issues with the box.com upload.
DOE-NE intends to amend the CINR FOA on September 17, 2020 with further clarification on pre-application submittal instructions.
Additional resources include:
Please be aware of these important deadlines:
- Letter of Intent (Mandatory only for NSUF Applications) - Due Date: September 16, 2020 at 7 p.m. ET
- R&D/NSUF Pre-Applications (Mandatory) - Due Date: September 30, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Scientific Infrastructure Support Applications - Due Date: November 12, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- NSUF Preliminary Statement of Work - Due Date: November 12, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- NSUF Final Statement of Work - Due Date: January 22, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Full R&D Applications - Due Date: February 11, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. ET
|9/8/2020 10:00 AM|